Bethesda – Maple Lawn – DC – Baltimore
Our goal is to help you live the one life you have the best you can
Welcome to Emerald Financial Group. We believe in the value of relationships. We view every client relationship like a partnership and truly believe that our success is a result of your success. We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience, and financial acumen.
Dealing with the IRS doesn’t have to be scary
As licensed tax professionals, Enrolled Agents
- Reduce your chances of being audited.
- Stand between you and the IRS
- Help you avoid common filing mistakes
- Understand letters that the IRS may send you
- Can prevent you from paying additional taxes you might not owe
- May represent you before all administrative levels of the IRS for audits, collections, and appeals
- Are required to complete 90 hours of continuing education in tax law every 3 years
- Specialize in taxation.
Why risk it? Only Enrolled Agents are empowered by the US Department of Treasury to represent taxpayers before the IRS. They are admitted to practice and represent taxpayers in all fifty states at all levels within the Internal Revenue Service. In contrast, CPAs and attorneys are state licensed and may or may not specialize in taxation.
Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.
Review our Financial Menu and Tax & Business Menu at the top of this page to see how our services can solve your problems and make your life easier.
We created Emerald Financial Academy to meet the needs of those who kept asking us for training in tax, finance, insurance, and accounting.